North Dakota Living
Published by North Dakota Association of Rural Electric Cooperatives, Inc.
Josh Kramer, Executive Vice President & General Manager
P.O. Box 727
Mandan, ND 58554-0727
Editorial Offices: 3201 Nygren Dr. NW
Mandan, ND 58554
Circulation: 79,300 in January, March, May, July, September and November; 102,000 in February, April, June, August, October and December
Trim size: 8″ by 10 7/8″
- John Kramer, Editor-in-Chief (email@example.com)
- Cally Peterson, Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Duane Crabbe, Advertising Manager (email@example.com)
- Clarice Kesler, Communications Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- John Kary, Senior Graphic Designer (email@example.com)
- Liza Kessel, Graphic Designer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tammy Kear, Circulation Coordinator (email@example.com)
Established in 1954, North Dakota Living has the largest circulation of any publication in the state. It is published monthly and mailed to members of 19 rural electric cooperatives and two telecommunications cooperatives serving North Dakota. Urban residents represent more than half of the magazine’s readership. A complimentary mailing is also sent to state and federal government officials, community leaders, school and public libraries, and professional and business offices.
The publication covers rural electrification issues, safe electric use and cooperative news. It also includes general interest features on North Dakota issues, recipes and regular columns.