Today in Mississippi
Published by Electric Cooperatives of Mississippi
Editorial Office: P.O. Box 3300 – Ridgeland, MS 39158
Circulation: 440,000 • Trim size: 11 1/2″ by 13 1/2″
- Lydia Walters, Vice President, Communications (email@example.com)
- Steven Ward, Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Chad Calcote, Creative Director (email@example.com)
- Kevin Wood, Graphic Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Alan Burnitt, Graphic Specialist (email@example.com)
- Courtney Warren, Graphic Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Chris Alexander, Member Services Coordinator (email@example.com)
General Display Advertising RatesFor local advertising rates, contact Alan Burnitt at 601-605-8600 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For national rates, contact American MainStreet Publications at 800-626-1181 or amp.coop.
Today in Mississippi has the largest circulation of any Mississippi periodical. This consumer-owned tabloid publication contains features on Mississippi’s people, places and history, as well as co-op news and programs. Today in Mississippi is published monthly.